Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates....

My sister sold the VW. It was only on CraigsList for a few hours. I love that sight. You do not have to pay any fees.

Beth and I also went and voted yesterday.....we were both surprised by the number of Presidential candidates...

Here is a link to site to see if you can vote early...

http://www.demconwatchblog.com/2008/09/how-to-vote-early-state-by-state-guide.html

Also excited for Ryan and Nicole as they start the journey of figuring out life after they graduate.
I will be attending their graduation. I am renting a house in Ellendale, cheaper than a hotel.
Should be a fun way to spend my last visit in Ellendale. It is a little sad to think of this, but I know Ryan and Nicole are ready to get out of dodge....

1 comment:

Nicole.Burbank said...

I'm excited for what happens next too!